Business & Industries
Photo: Housing for IP's in Mlang
Mlang Mayor Joselito Pinol receives first trance check amounting to P2.5 million from Director Rolando Teves of National Housing Administration (NHA) for the construction of 50 units housing project for Indigenous People (IP's) in Barangay Biao, New Esperanza, Mlang, North Cotabato. Municipal treasurer Ms. Gail Untal, MSWD Officer Cynthia Biag and Municipal Engineer Jaromay were also present during the simple turnover rites at the mayor's office.Add a comment
Mayor Joselito Pinol opens COPRISAA 2014
Mlang Mayor Joselito Pinol officially opens the Cotabato Private Schools Athletic Association (COPRISAA) meet by doing a football free kick at the Southern Baptist College (SCB) grounds morning. The town of Mlang is this years' host of tertiary athletic meet participated by all private schools in North Cotabato.Add a comment
Free lechon takes center stage during Mlang festival
MLANG, North Cotabato -(NDBC) People are missing it. People are talking about it. They want more.
Mlang Mayor Joselito Pinol said the local government had roasted 15 pigs at 80 kilograms each and were offered to all visitors and locals celebrating the festival at the town plaza.
“We had it as thanksgiving and inform our visitors that the town of Mlang have received several blessings, despite the man-made calamities that hit the town in the past months,” Mayor Pinol said.
The LGU has shelled out more than P100,000 for foods including the purchase of live pigs which offered for the "Salu-Salu sa Plaza."
Maguindanaoan constituents also had its own "Salu-Salu" sa plaza with roasted chicken and turkey provided by the local government.Add a comment
Candiates for Mutya ng M'lang 2014
Ten lovely ladies will be vying for the prestigious title Mutya ng M'lang 2014 in their pictorial wearing their white long sleeves in front of the town hall on Friday (November 14). The grand coronation night will be held on December 5, at 4:00 pm at the municipal gym as the town of Mlang culminates its 6th Kawayanan Festival.Add a comment
Ceremonial rubber planting
Mayor Joselito Pinol and Vice Mayor Atty. Russsel Abonado led the ceremonial rubber seedlings planting in Barangay La Swerte, Mlang, North Cotabato on Wednesday (November 12) morning. More or less 200 seedlings were planted which benefit the constituents as it will serve as an income generating project (IGP) in the future.Add a comment
Mlang public cemetery opens bone niches
- Pre-employment orientation seminar for butchers
- New attraction that soothe the hearts and minds
- Mlang LGU road concreting project
- First IP CPA visits Mayor Joselito Pinol
- DTI representatives visit bamboo nursery in Mlang
- Photo news: Health Summit in Mlang
- "I graduated because of your taxes," IP certified accountant says
- Photo news: Dripping fountain as new attraction
- All set for Undas in Mlang
- Mlang's senior citizens get 3rd quarter pension from DSWD
- Another priest for Mlang
- OMI-founded parish turns 66
- Mlang seniors, honored, recognized with health programs
- Soil erosion threatens Mlang bridge, houses
- Mlang MDRRMC asks SB to place town under calamity due to floods
Mlang Face book Page